- Responsible for all promotional activities and press relations for over 150 per year.
- Managed on-going production of calendar, postcards, and ads.
- Created press releases and facilitated creation of promotional materials and website with designers.
- Completed daily fax and e-mail communications for entire office.
Box Office Manager - L.A. Theatre Works
November, 1997 - April, 1998
Audience Services Representative - Center Theatre Group
- Supervised House Managers, Will Call Desk Assistants and audio theatre cassette sales during shows.
- Managed daily in-house ticket sales, subscriptions, and audio cassette orders.
- Created seating plans and pulled tickets.
- Completed daily financial reports and informational queries.
January, 1997 - November, 1997
Reservationist/House Manager - Center Theatre Group
- Learned ArtSoft ticket system.
- Processed incoming phone orders for tickets and subscriptions.
- Fielded patron questions, problems and complaints.
- Completed database maintenance.
October, 1996 - May, 1997
Graphics Project Coordinator - Center Theatre Group
- Took phone reservationists from public and staff for New Work Festival
- Ran Box Office during New Work Festival events.
- House Manager for New Work Festival and other 2nd stage events.
- Operated Subscription information booth during main stage productions.
January, 1996 - October, 1996
- Planned design schedules for company.
- Created promotional materials using design programs and budgets.
- Responsible for design of daily advertisements in local newspapers.
- Learned about printing process while consulting with vendors.
Columbia College, Chicago - Masters of Arts in Performing Arts Management 2002 Arts, Entertainment & Media Management Graduate Program
Northern Illinois University, DeKalb - Bachelor of General Studies 1995, Contract Major in Arts Administration
Northern Illinois University, DeKalb - Minor in Business Administration
McHenry High School - McHenry, IL - 1991 Graduate
Drake Training & Development Certificate of Accomplishment, MS Access 2.0 Level 1, 1998
Certificate of Appreciation & Conference Delegate, Assoc. of Performing Arts Presenters, 1994
Certificate of Award for Contributions as VP of NIU Fine Arts Committee, 1994
Certificate of Achievement in IL Arts Alliance Campaign from Contact Communications, 1994
Certificate of Appreciation, Int'l Assoc. of Business Communicators Conference, 1993
Member, I.A.T.S.E.-Local 857, Treasurers & Ticket Sellers, 1997-8
Associate Member, Theatre League Alliance, 1996-8
Member, Theatre Communications Group, Inc., 1996-8
Member, Chicago Music Alliance, 1994-6
Vice President, NIU Fine Arts Committee, 1992-5