- For all your technical computer and webside design needs see .
- Internationally known tabla player , Indian slide guitarist (Hindustani Guitar) and Melanie Friedman on tanpura have a new CD release . For more information on Midwest tour bookings for Ray Spiegel, please contact Karlene Olesuk at (630)254-3246.
- Chicago saxophonist and vocalist Annie Denison, both of the Milwaukee-based group , are available for bookings in Milwaukee and Chicago and beyond.
- has an ongoing live trilingual poetry and music project captured on his CD The Poet with readings in English, Spanish & Hindi of the Poetry of Nobel Prize winner Pablo Neruda. It is a time-tested unique package for any professional performing arts presenter to book.
- , winner of the Albert P. Weisman Memorial Scholarship Fund 2000 matching grant for the completion of a Columbia College Chicago student independent communication project to cultivate donors for the is available for arts management consulting, artists booking, grant writing, and collaborative projects. In addition, she plays oboe, piano, steal drums, and can teach beginner music lessons.
Previous consulting experiences:
- Freelance advisor to create business plan for .
- Hired as an independent consultant by to co-edit and word-process the Nunda Township Comprehensive Land Use Plan.
- As Manager to booked vocalist and her band to kick off at Old Town School of Folk Music in Chicago, sold CDs, creating DVD/CD of show.
- Chicago freelance booking consultant, Oct 2003, for international tabla player , Indian slide guitarist (Hindustani Guitar) and Melanie Friedman on tanpura at Columbia College Chicago - for their new CD release . For more information on booking Ray Spiegel for future stops in the Midwest while on tour please contact Karlene Olesuk at (630)254-3246.
- Chicago booking and CD consignment consultant as of Jan 2003 for Chicago saxophonist and vocalist Annie Denison both of , We booked them at Joey T's in McHenry, IL.
- Preliminary planning and booking consultant to the late guitarist / singer / songwriter and NIU alum friend and the folk-rock-jazz group Mertyl.
- Booking and PR consultant for on his trilingual poetry and music project presented at the from his CD The Poet with readings in English, Spanish & Hindi of the Poetry of Nobel Prize winner Pablo Neruda.
- Booked very first poetry series at coffee house and restaurant.
- Winner of the matching grant for the completion of a Columbia College Chicago student independent communication project to cultivate donors for the in Crystal Lake, IL.
- Karlene's computer graphic Tess art pieces "Behind my Eyelids", and "HPV Diagnosis" and "How Does Your Tess Garden Grow?" listed in Pedagoguery Software's as one of the Outstanding Entries: Wallpaper Groups, Patterns. To view art pieces of Karlene and other contests see .
Enter content here
Enter content here
We now are doing independent national and international bookings for artist and musician Rodney Bakerr. See for more information about Bakerr or become a "fan" of his at .
Karlene has had previous booking sales experience with the agency and its core products , (was at in France in January 2005!) , and the .
She has also worked with Chilean-American vocalist - A unique, sophisticated sound, she sings with a passion that goes straight to your heart. Claudia Peréz is all about passion, sophistication, sensuality, a diversity of sounds and colors. She is available as a soloist/teacher, as a duo, or as a full band with guitar, keyboard, drums, back up vocalists, etc.
are based in Milwaukee, but looking to expand their touring to Chicago. On this, their first project as an established band, AJO perform works as widely varied as their experience. Karlene helped the group to be featured at a restaurant in McHenry, Illinois.
The late was among other things, a guitarist and singer/songwriter. He was in a band called and their 1st CD was called His fellow band members are available as soloists, as well a duo and trio bookings. For updates see Rufus Brown described the band as a trio made up of himself, and Johanna McKenzie Miller moving towards the folksy side of things with many instruments including guitar, soprano guitar, banjcello (bass), keyboards, three-part harmony type jazzy/folksy stuff. He said it's much like Norah Jones, but a bit more on the up beatish rock side or more like Tom Waits. If one of the three couldn't make a gig, nay if the other two couldn't make the gig, one still could. It worked best as a trio, still works well as a duo with either Bret or Johanna, but they're Rufus' tunes and he did solo gigs if need be. It's appropriate for cafes and bookstores, but can easily be taken beyond that. Some of the tunes are a bit Norah Jones like but with Brett, he can just give it that extra bit of something in musicality that makes it better, perhaps. Not as sugar coated. Mertyl is totally different, not any better, but their goal is to be better. Rufus had liked that one reply from a Nashville label said they were "excited about the talent, tunes and arrangement..." and that the band has "great potential."
is guitarist based in Chicago as a singer/songwriter looking for gigs as a soloist or a band leader in his own right on his off days from The 17th Floor. He has gained "road dog" experience from his contributions to nationally touring rap/rock band -
Looking for FOLK, WORLD FUSION, JAZZ, or NEW AGEY stuff? Check out established artists and (a.k.a. former trumpet player for the late Ray Charles).